cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbender
Community Member

Dashboard won't load

My dashboard won't load. I can see my classes, but the icons are empty and flashing. I know that they are all there, the icons and to do list just won't finish loading. I usually use chrome, but now that this has started happening canvas only works on edge. I have checked other questions but nothing is helpful. Chrome loads every other page and I have no problems other than canvas won't load. When I try to access classes through the courses tab, I can get to the class but the content won't load. 

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @nbender  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question here.  I did a bit of searching for similar questions, and I came across this one: Dashboard is flashing,how do I fix it?.  Hopefully the solution from  @James ‌ will also help in your situation.  Also, make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome (or even try using Mozilla Firefox to see if you experience the same issue there).

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@nbender ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie