cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennifer_baile1
Surveyor

Dashboard

Jump to solution

I am enrolled in a PDS for OCPS and the class is NOT showing up in my Dashboard.  Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Watts
Explorer II

Hi  @jennifer_baile1  and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a global community of Canvas users where we discuss our experiences and share tips on using Canvas. This means we don't have access to the Canvas system from your school/college to check which courses should be showing on your dashboard but I do have a suggestion for something that might help you locate the course. The dashboard doesn't always show all courses so try going to the "All courses" screen and check which courses are "favorited", these will have a yellow star. Only the favorited courses show on the dashboard but you can customize which ones are favorited, as described on this page:
How do I customize my Courses list as a student?

If you can't find the course on the "All courses" screen, the teacher might not have made the course available yet. If this is the case you should reach out directly to the teacher or the technical support team at your school/college. If you click the "Help" button on the left menu in Canvas you will find a link to "Ask your instructor a question" which lets you contact the course teacher. Good luck in finding your course.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steve_Watts
Explorer II

Hi  @jennifer_baile1  and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a global community of Canvas users where we discuss our experiences and share tips on using Canvas. This means we don't have access to the Canvas system from your school/college to check which courses should be showing on your dashboard but I do have a suggestion for something that might help you locate the course. The dashboard doesn't always show all courses so try going to the "All courses" screen and check which courses are "favorited", these will have a yellow star. Only the favorited courses show on the dashboard but you can customize which ones are favorited, as described on this page:
How do I customize my Courses list as a student?

If you can't find the course on the "All courses" screen, the teacher might not have made the course available yet. If this is the case you should reach out directly to the teacher or the technical support team at your school/college. If you click the "Help" button on the left menu in Canvas you will find a link to "Ask your instructor a question" which lets you contact the course teacher. Good luck in finding your course.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos