cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharmsen
Surveyor II

Defualt Today's Date

Jump to solution

Any way of making Today's date default when making an assignment instead of having to go into the calendar and clicking on today's date? That way one could just hit tab and fill in the next tab of how much it's worth. Why not make a defualt score for "daily points" then i could just double tab on assignments i give everyday (imagine how cool this software could be if the developers would ask a teacher for ideas instead of an engineer).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awilliams
Surveyor

Hey  @sharmsen ​,

You might want to consider adding this as a new Canvas Feature Idea. For more information on how feature ideas work see the following guides, How do I create a new feature idea? and How does the voting process work for feature ideas?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
awilliams
Surveyor

Hey  @sharmsen ​,

You might want to consider adding this as a new Canvas Feature Idea. For more information on how feature ideas work see the following guides, How do I create a new feature idea? and How does the voting process work for feature ideas?

View solution in original post

davidrcrockett
Surveyor

Would also be nice to have 'Today' at the bottom of the calendar so when you are working/updating an old assignment from a year ago, you don't have to click through the calendar. Cidi labs Multi Tool for Canvas has/adds this capability, Canvas should too.