Deleting a not-yet uploaded file

Jump to solution
Community Member

I uploaded the wrong file to an assignment. I have not submitted it yet, and I want to remove it. How do I do this so that I can submit the correct document? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @245271 ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here for quite a few months without a response.  I'm hopeful that you've been able to find a solution to your question by now.  However, if you are still looking for some help, one thing you could try would be to navigate away from the assignment page, return to the assignment, and then submit the assignment again with the correct file.  I would think this would clear out the wrong file that you had initially attached (but had not yet submitted).  If that still does not work, then I would recommend that you clean out your browser history/cache files, close the browser, and then re-start your browser.  Log back in to Canvas, and hopefully you would be able to submit the correct file.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes