cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwalls
Community Member

Desktop Canvas Calendar Issue

Jump to solution

The canvas calendar is shown and active on the app canvas, but not active on a desktop. I fed the calendar to my gmail account and that works. Tried three different computers and the calendar shown on a desktop view does not sync (grayed out). In addition, modified the settings and still not visible through a desktop/laptop view. Attached, is listed a capture of the current calendar view. 

Is there an update or setting I am missing? Help please; thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@mwalls  Welcome to the Canvas Community! I notice from your screenshot that you have your personal calendar activated in the right sidebar, but not the calendars for the three courses that appear directly underneath. Have you tried clicking on those greyed-out boxes so that those calendars display on the body of the calendar?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bcc11d
Community Member

What exactly do you mean when you say it's "not active on a desktop"?

mwalls
Community Member

Meaning it does not display on the desktop; as if it was not active. 

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@mwalls  Welcome to the Canvas Community! I notice from your screenshot that you have your personal calendar activated in the right sidebar, but not the calendars for the three courses that appear directly underneath. Have you tried clicking on those greyed-out boxes so that those calendars display on the body of the calendar?

View solution in original post

mwalls
Community Member

Thank you for your help Stefanie.

This worked by clicking the small square boxes to the left of the course details.

I was clicking on the three dots to the right of the course details. This was just allowing me to change the color; not activate them (display the assignments in the calendar).