cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Desktop trouble with canvas

My ipad is using canvas just fine but I can't get my desk to work through canvas & display the same. Browser is up to date. Current version of windows. Plenty of Ram. etc. any suggestions?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Can you describe what the problem actually is?  And on your mobile device, are you using a browser or the app?

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi king621@mail.midland.edu‌...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this discussion topic for about two months.  As abunag@pacific.edu‌ indicated, we need a bit more information from you in order to help troubleshoot.  Or, if you have been able to come up with a resolution to this issue, please come back to post an update for members of the Canvas Community.  Looking forward to hearing from you, Kyle!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Kyle ~ I'm checking in again to see how things are going! We hope that you were able to find a solution to the desktop issue. I'm going to mark this question as "assumed answered" but it will not prevent you or anyone else from contributing to this thread. If you did find a solution, it would be awesome if you could update the Community! That way, if someone else experiences the same thing, they have a starting point. Smiley Happy

Labels