Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebooth001
Community Member

Didn't Finish a Quiz and Time Hadn't Expired

Jump to solution

Updated

Original Subject Line:

i was just taking a quiz and time wasn't up and didn't get to finish it i still  had time left it stopped i was at question 8 so now out of 20 questions was only able to answer 8 meaning F. What do i do that's not fair

what do i do

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Elana,

Talk to your teacher and/or local IT people at your school.   They should have access to logs to see when you started and submitted the quiz and possibly figure out what happened.  If deemed appropriate, your teacher will be able to give you another attempt.  

Rick

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Elana,

Talk to your teacher and/or local IT people at your school.   They should have access to logs to see when you started and submitted the quiz and possibly figure out what happened.  If deemed appropriate, your teacher will be able to give you another attempt.  

Rick

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello ebooth001...

I'm going to mark  @rmurchshafer 's answer as "Correct"...as he has provided you with the best course of action for your question  I also wanted to provide you a link to this Guide, How do I get help with Canvas as a student?, in the event that you want to contact your instructor.

As an aside, I wanted to let you know that I am going to move the majority of your subject line to the body of this message (you can keep your subject lines short and then provide more detail in the body of your message).  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can work to make any needed corrections.  Also, I'll tag your message with some keywords.  Both of these things will make it easier for people here in the Community to search for your topic should they have similar questions.

I hope this helps, Elana.