cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmsmit17
Community Member

Different Time Limits on Quizzes

Jump to solution

I have a student with a disability that is supposed to have twice the time allowed for other students on quizzes and exams.  I have already created my class and want to individually assign the quiz to her with a different time limit.  Is this possible? Or do I have to create a new quiz separately with the new time limit and an access code to ensure she is the only one that takes that version? Any guidance is appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kmsmit17  -

That's a great question! You'll be happy to hear that it's easy to make adjustments to quizzes for individual students. The "bonus" is that you do not need to create an additional quiz to assign only to that student.

Once a quiz is published, you can click Moderate This Quiz, and you'll have lots of options and tools available! These guides are the most helpful: Once I publish a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page?  and Once I publish a timed quiz, how can I give my students extra time? 

Let us know if the guides brought you to your desired outcome! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kmsmit17  -

That's a great question! You'll be happy to hear that it's easy to make adjustments to quizzes for individual students. The "bonus" is that you do not need to create an additional quiz to assign only to that student.

Once a quiz is published, you can click Moderate This Quiz, and you'll have lots of options and tools available! These guides are the most helpful: Once I publish a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page?  and Once I publish a timed quiz, how can I give my students extra time? 

Let us know if the guides brought you to your desired outcome! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post