cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Digital Feedback Stickers

Does anyone know if there is a way to add in a digital feedback sticker to student's work when grading it? I know in the comments section when grading I can attach an image/file/video. But this means the kids have to click on the link to view the image. Is there a way to insert the image right onto their file? 

Trying to give feedback to younger students requires some fun and I would like to be able to keep up a tradition of giving out stickers as I would in the in-person classroom.  

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @FindingSunshine ...

How about using something like digital badges?  One service you could try is called Badgr.  You can find out more about the setup of this LTI external tool and how it integrates with Canvas by checking out the EduAppCenter Badgr webpage.  According to the info on this page, Badgr can be installed at the Canvas account level (so that all instructors have access to use it in Canvas at your school) or just at the course level (so that only you can use it in a single course).

Let us know if this might meet your needs.  Take care, and be well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Unless I'm misunderstanding Badgr, those are awarded separately, not directly on a student's submission.

I'm also interested in a "sticker" that I can place right on a student's submitted work in Speedgrader - similar to the stickers and stamps teachers have used for decades to jazz up feedback on student work. 

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels