cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Discussion Board Posts missing from Faculty Side of Canvas

Anyone having an issue with student discussion board posts showing up this week? I have a class of 150 and can only see about 1/3 of my students post. Everything was working fine last week. This is super annoying and frustrating.

Mary

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Community Member

I am student and I can't see the discussion board at all that my professor has on her end. Please help!

Stephen, if it is a graded discussion and the instructor did not turn on discussions in the course navigation menu, the fastest way to get to it is by clicking grades and going to the assignment that way.  If it is not for a grade, most likely your instructor has embedded it into the modules area. 

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, mgurney@midwestern.edu...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on June 25, 2019.  Are you still having difficulties viewing student discussion postings?  Or, has this issue been resolved (possibly via a patch released by Instructure)?  If you could please come back to this posting to provide an update for Community members, that would be great.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you in almost six months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for the same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Mary.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.