cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nps8699
Community Member

Discussion Board

Jump to solution

How do I post on a discussion board in Canvas?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @nps8699  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but I'll provide you with some resources for each role.  You should probably start by watching one of these videos:

Video Link : 1108  

Next, after you've watched the video(s) that are for your role, you'll want to check out the more detailed written Guides for Discussion topics.  To find these Guides, click on the Guides link at the top of any page here in the Community website.  Next, choose the Canvas option.  Next, choose either the red INSTRUCTOR or STUDENT button.  Click on the Discussions item in the list, and you'll be taken to the Guides that relate to the written Guides that will beak down how to do all kinds of things in discussion topics.

I hope this helps!  Please let the Community know if you have additional questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @nps8699  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but I'll provide you with some resources for each role.  You should probably start by watching one of these videos:

Video Link : 1108  

Next, after you've watched the video(s) that are for your role, you'll want to check out the more detailed written Guides for Discussion topics.  To find these Guides, click on the Guides link at the top of any page here in the Community website.  Next, choose the Canvas option.  Next, choose either the red INSTRUCTOR or STUDENT button.  Click on the Discussions item in the list, and you'll be taken to the Guides that relate to the written Guides that will beak down how to do all kinds of things in discussion topics.

I hope this helps!  Please let the Community know if you have additional questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post