cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Discussion post

Im trying to answer my discussion post but i can't. Thier are no replys and i want to move on my classes. What can i do?

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello ana.gutierrez0926@yahoo.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Without being able to see your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, this is a little hard to troubleshoot here in the Community.  However, I can point you to some "how to" Guides and video tutorial information:

If you are still having difficulties with your discussion topics after reviewing the above tutorials, I would recommend that you reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk...as they would be able to log into your course to further help you.  You might also want to reach out to your instructor letting him/her know that you are having difficulties with this.  Information on contacting the Help Desk and your instructor can be found in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Ana.  Please sing out if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

Community Team
Community Team

Hello, ana.gutierrez0926@yahoo.com Welcome to the Canvas Community! Chris has given you some great resources. If I'm understanding correctly, your instructor has given students instructions to reply to others' posts in a specific discussion. If there are no replies yet to which you can respond, your only option is to wait until there are some. It's been my observation that many students wait until the due date for initial posts is right upon them, so as the due date moves closer you might see a big flurry of responses.

If the due date for initial posts has passed and you don't see any replies to which you can respond, please let your instructor know.