cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wchan
Community Member

Discussions page doesn't load

Hello,

When I click into Discussions page, it doesn't show any content even though my instructor has already added the assignment in the Discussions Page:

327098_pastedImage_1.png

And if I click from the module, it says Loading replies... although the top says 5 replies. Please help.

327099_pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Wanny,

Let's see if we can get you back up and running! 

I have a few questions that might help us narrow down the issue:

• Have you tried a different browser, Chrome usually works really well or Firefox, Safari is another good option for Macs as well?
  • Have you recently updated your operating system? If so what OS and version are you running (i.e. is it Windows 10?)
  • Have you recently installed any new firewall or antivirus software, or has it had a major update?
  • Are you accessing Canvas from home, school, work or other? I am wondering if there may be something specifically on your internet connection that could be causing the issue. Do you possibly have another internet connection you could try to see if that works.
  • Are any of your classmates suffering the same? If you log in on there machine do you see the missing elements again, or are they missing only for your account?
  • Have you possibly tried a different computer altogether? It would be great to do so to see if we can ascertain whether it is your account, your school's Canvas instance (it is possible they may have customisations in place I would not know about), or something else on your machine.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that helps!

Stuart