cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Does Canvas keep an Audit Log of uploaded files?

Jump to solution

I uploaded an assignment to canvas, but never pressed submit before the time ran out.

Note: I am asking about files uploaded to canvas, not submitted. This assignment was an exam and unfortunately I closed my laptop before pressing submit and leaving the classroom, not noticing until a few hours later what had happened.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, aifulton@ksu.edu...

For this type of question, I think it would be best to contact Canvas Support.  I'm not sure if Instructure would have any kind of way to tell if the assignment was uploaded but never submitted.  It wouldn't hurt to ask them, though.  You can contact Canvas Support by using this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Please come back to this posting to provide an update once you find out an answer.  Thanks, and good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, aifulton@ksu.edu...

For this type of question, I think it would be best to contact Canvas Support.  I'm not sure if Instructure would have any kind of way to tell if the assignment was uploaded but never submitted.  It wouldn't hurt to ask them, though.  You can contact Canvas Support by using this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Please come back to this posting to provide an update once you find out an answer.  Thanks, and good luck!

View solution in original post