Does Canvas not work on my 2014 Macbook Air?

Jump to solution
dlassiter
Community Novice

Canvas works fine on my phone, but when I login on my 2014 Macbook Air, the dashboard highlights slots where the classes should be, but no the slot is left blank and isn't linked to the class. The materials in the Module section also doesn't appear when prompted.

1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @dlassiter  and welcome to the Community.  Have you checked to see if you computer meets the minimum requirements (see What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?) and if you are using a supported browser (Which browsers does Canvas support?)?  Also, have you tried accessing Canvas through a couple of different browsers, such as Chrome and FireFox?  I have seen a number of reports about issues with IE as a web browser, and yesterday there are were some users who had page errors (see  Instructure Status).  If your system and browser is supported and you still have problems, I would contact Canvas Support and see if they can provide suggestions on how to get everything working (see  How do I get help with Canvas as a student? or How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?).

I hope this helps and best wishes.

View solution in original post