cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snoyes
Surveyor II

Does Kami actually load into Google Drive when submitting assignments?

Everytime a student submits a KAMI document to Google Drive as part of an assignment submissions, Canvas locks-up. I am not sure this actions is expected to work. There is information in the Canvas Community that this function should work. I also see indications about this action is not supported and will not work. Should we expect Kami documents to upload to Google Drive?

4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@snoyes , I'm not familiar with Kami so I had to look it up - About | Kami - and then do some research in the Community. It seems there isn't a clear answer out there so I'm going to share this with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/k12?sr=search&searchId=588e7ed0-6c17-4ba1-9cfd-6afd84a1775c&s...‌ and https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/designers?sr=search&searchId=43b54289-a0d4-455e-aaf7-959e2623...‌ groups to see if they can help. In addition, you might want to consider contacting Canvas Support (Help link --> Report a Problem) to see if they can help.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @snoyes ‌...

I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic since you first posted your question on April 19th and then received a response from  @kona ‌ a day later.  It seems that you may have stumped the Canvas Community with your question.  Have you been able to come up with any solutions on your own since you first posted this question in April?  If so, would you be willing to share your solution with the Community?  Or, have you been able to reach out to Canvas Support as Kona has suggested?  If so, what was the outcome of that conversation (if you'd be willing to share)?  Please come back to this thread to provide an update so that, if need be, we can continue to help you.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because an answer was necessarily posted, but because I'm hopeful that you've been able to find an answer due to no recent activity here.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Steve.

I have not found a work around.

marshall
Community Member

Hi Steve,

Have you tried following the directions on these videos?

Kami + Canvas - YouTube 

Using Kami to Annotate PDFs and Submit Them in Canvas - YouTube