cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scott7
Community Member

Download Quiz Submissions

Jump to solution

The tool lets me download the assignment submissions from the students. This is then printable, etc.

But I cannot find a way to do the same for a Quiz (which to me is just another assignment format).

I would like to print out the Quiz, especially as they are essay like answers.

Thanks.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Member

Hello scott  A similar question was just answered not too long ago by  @dhulsey ​.  You may want to check out the explanation of how to do that very thing here:  Re: how to export quiz free response answers as text/excel file? .  The .CSV file that is exported can be opened in Excel.  You can then copy/paste the appropriate Excel column into Word. While the formatting will not be carried over if the student used any bold/italics, it will indeed display the student responses.

View solution in original post

checkma
Surveyor II
  1. Go to your quiz.
  2. Click on QUIZ STATISTICS (on the right sidebar)
  3. Click on STUDENT ANALYSIS
  4. Celebrate!

8 Replies
kblack
Community Member

Hello scott  A similar question was just answered not too long ago by  @dhulsey ​.  You may want to check out the explanation of how to do that very thing here:  Re: how to export quiz free response answers as text/excel file? .  The .CSV file that is exported can be opened in Excel.  You can then copy/paste the appropriate Excel column into Word. While the formatting will not be carried over if the student used any bold/italics, it will indeed display the student responses.

scott7
Community Member

Excellent. Yes this .cvs file is a good solution, and thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks,

scott

The link in your answer is now dead. I am interested to know how one can obtain this .csv file, and I'm curious what it will do with formulas entered using the equation editor.

Did you figure out how to get the .csv file?  I'm wanting to do the same thing.

kriol
Surveyor II

I'm also looking for a solution to do this, in new quizzes. Please let me know if you figured out how its done.

checkma
Surveyor II
  1. Go to your quiz.
  2. Click on QUIZ STATISTICS (on the right sidebar)
  3. Click on STUDENT ANALYSIS
  4. Celebrate!

danramras
Surveyor

Checkma's answer works, but doesn't address the question about what happens to formulas. Oddly, it seems the Test Student's submissions are not included in the csv file generated by the STUDENT ANALYSIS button, so I can't test it that way...

Tsinnadurai
Surveyor

Is there no solution to this yet?  I am trying to grade a file upload essay quiz I gave them in the new quiz (big mistake apparently) and I have to download each one individually.  There has to be a way to download all responses.