Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebecca_heden
Surveyor

Download quizzes to share questions

Jump to solution

Hi! 

I want to show an external part how our weakly quizzez are formed. 

I want to do this by sending a pdf or something like that (not invite them within our system).

Is that possible ? (Not the quizresults but the actual 20 questions?)

All the best, Rebecca 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rebecca_heden . There are a couple of options that you might be able to investigate.  One is just previewing the quiz and then printing this using the print feature of your browser?  I will often print to PDF and then save these files for sharing.  As another option, this document (Print Canvas Quizzes UserScript), describes the process of adding a script which provides print capability.  I have not tried this myself but it is something I am hoping to experiment with at some point. 

There is an product idea in Radar currently which discusses this feature specifically, https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1055-printable-pdf-exportable-quizzes?messageTarget=all&start=....  You may consider voting for this as well and reading some of the discussion on the topic which is quite extensive.  

Finally, as the new quiz engine, Priority: Quizzes.Next , is developed (currently in Beta) part of the plan is to have printing capability.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rebecca_heden . There are a couple of options that you might be able to investigate.  One is just previewing the quiz and then printing this using the print feature of your browser?  I will often print to PDF and then save these files for sharing.  As another option, this document (Print Canvas Quizzes UserScript), describes the process of adding a script which provides print capability.  I have not tried this myself but it is something I am hoping to experiment with at some point. 

There is an product idea in Radar currently which discusses this feature specifically, https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1055-printable-pdf-exportable-quizzes?messageTarget=all&start=....  You may consider voting for this as well and reading some of the discussion on the topic which is quite extensive.  

Finally, as the new quiz engine, Priority: Quizzes.Next , is developed (currently in Beta) part of the plan is to have printing capability.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Thanks Eric! Always helpful answers from you! Smiley Happy