cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Download submissions by section

Jump to solution

I'm trying to download submissions from an assignment, but I only want the submissions from a certain section. When I download the submissions, I get all the files from every student in every section. Is there a way to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

luy3001@med.cornell.edu​, as far as I'm aware you can only download submissions for everyone in the course and not by section. The only caveat to this is if it is a TA who only has access to a specific section of a course, then they should only be able to download the submissions from the section or sections they've been assigned to.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

luy3001@med.cornell.edu​, as far as I'm aware you can only download submissions for everyone in the course and not by section. The only caveat to this is if it is a TA who only has access to a specific section of a course, then they should only be able to download the submissions from the section or sections they've been assigned to.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks kona@richland.edu​! I thought so.

Highlighted
Community Member

Are there any development plans to add the ability to download by section if you are an instructor having access to all sections or if you are an admin?

Highlighted
Community Member

Can I please have the link to this for the voting on this feature request.

0 Kudos
Labels