cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datawarehouse
Community Member

Downloading Canvas Data Via API (Specifically Requests Table)

I'm trying to build a local "requests" table by downloading all of the files associated with the table.  

I'm using the /file/byTable access point to retrieve the list of dumps/files associated with the requests table.  I'm getting dumps with sequence numbers that are less than the sequence number for the full (partial=false) in addition to dumps with sequence numbers higher than the full.

Can I ignore any dumps that have sequence numbers less than the full.  In other words to build the requests table, can I start with the dump (partial=false), and add dumps with sequence numbers higher than the full to build my requests table.

Thanks in Advance,

Ron.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@datawarehouse ,

First, I want to apologize for your question sitting in the community for so long without a response.

Second, it looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.  Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie