cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Downloading Respondus Lockdown Browser

I got a new computer and am trying to download the respondus lockdown browser needed to take exams. When I click on the link on the syllabus, it says I am unauthorized. Any suggestions on how to download this browser?

2 Replies
Instructure
Instructure

Hi, bchilders1@una.edu!

Usually when you click on the exam that requires Respondus LDB there should also be a link to your institution's version of LockDown Browser. Give that a shot and let us know.

Just remember - every institution has their own version, so don't go and google for a version. It won't work for you! Smiley Happy

Best of luck on your exam!

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, bchilders1@una.edu...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on February 10, 2018.  I would agree with everything that kenneth.rogers@instructure.com has told you.  Have you had an opportunity to review his response?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Have you been able to successfully download the Respondus Lockdown Browser so that you can take your exam(s)?  I'm hopeful that you've been able to do this, and so I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since February.  However, that will not keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Brittney.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.