cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

EXCEEDED STUDENTS LIMIT

Jump to solution

When I click on the button for my instructor's feedback on a graded assignment I get a page that says UNICHECK in the upper left with a message in the middle of the page that says student limit exceeded???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer III

Hi Bruce,

"Unicheck" is a plagiarism detector (see Plagiarism Checker and Originality Detector | Unicheck ) that your school appears to be using.  The "student limit exceeded" probably means that your school has licensed the Unicheck tool for a certain number of students, but there are more students than are allowed trying to use the tool.

You will want to talk to the Help Desk or Canvas Support at your school about the problem, so they can address the licensing issue.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer III

Hi Bruce,

"Unicheck" is a plagiarism detector (see Plagiarism Checker and Originality Detector | Unicheck ) that your school appears to be using.  The "student limit exceeded" probably means that your school has licensed the Unicheck tool for a certain number of students, but there are more students than are allowed trying to use the tool.

You will want to talk to the Help Desk or Canvas Support at your school about the problem, so they can address the licensing issue.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Learner

Dear @Bruce Tyler,

@Michael Zimmerman is right. Your school has a limit on the number of students’ licenses. Thus, you have to get in touch with your Unicheck administrator or institution's personal manager for them to assist you and expand the license plan. 

In case you still have any questions, please feel free to contact our helpful Support Team at support@unicheck.com or https://unicheck.com/contact-us. They will be glad to assist you and answer your questions.

0 Kudos
Labels