Editing a copy of a rubric to create a new rubric

Jump to solution
grmarlow
Community Novice

I have a pretty extensive (19 criteria) rubric for a speech assignment, and now I need a rubric for a different speech assignment. I made a copy of the original rubric to be the base of the new rubric, and now I need to add three more lines for additional criteria that are part of the current speech assignment. I need to insert these lines into the existing rubric rather than tacking them on at the end. Is there a way to move or re-order criteria in a rubric or to insert a new criterion between existing criteria? I really don't want to have to re-type the entire rubric. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi grmarlow Welcome to the Canvas Community, and thanks for posting your question.  There are some "Canvancements" (Canvas Enhancements) created by one of our resident Community members,  @James ‌, which I think will be of great interest to you.  I've used both of these myself, and they are huge time savers.  These "Canvancements" are not part of the core Canvas product, but I would encourage you to read through the links I'll provide and watch the video tutorials that James has made so you can quickly install and use these helpful tools.  Here are the links:

Please sing out if you have any questions about this information...or you can even post your questions for James at the bottom of those two links.  I'm sure he would be able to help, too.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes