cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Edpuzzle assignment integration

Hello,

I am assisting a local K-12 math department in building courses and materials for their students.  Several teachers have followed the directions for adding the app in Canvas and have content in their Edpuzzle site.  I have helped with finding directions for creating assignments and watched them attempt to create them also.  Everything appears as written in the directions or as seen in the numerous Youtube videos out there.  The difference appears after saving the assignment.  The selected Edpuzzle video does not show in the assignment.  What appears on the assignment is a welcome to Edpuzzle website page.

Any ideas, thoughts or comments would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Matt Louvet

Instructional Designer

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

The students should experience something different. You see the teacher point-of-view. It's okay! Can your tech integration support person or Canvas Admin "Act As" a student in your course to confirm the official student view?

Also -- just a heads up -- if you have the free version of EdPuzzle, there are a limited number of puzzles you can create. I believe it's 10, but I could be mistaken.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Thank you for the reply.  We have looked at the assignment in the student view but see the same thing.  It seems like the video from my EdPuzzle content does not connect to the assignment after clicking assign.  We have checked all the steps and all the codes are in the right places.
Thanks for the headsup, luckily we only have two videos right now.

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor II

I just received a reply from EdPuzzle to clear the cache on the computer and try again.  That did not work either.  Also, we have tried on multiple computers, both PC and MAC.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels