Hi, @kmezouane ,
Thank you for submitting your question! Our Canvas Community guides are very helpful resources!
Here is a guide that will provide you with the steps to send a message to individual students:
Here is a guide that will provide you with the steps to send a message to all your students in a course:
Hope this helps!
Hello! I have you covered, followed the steps bellow.
1. On your dashboard you have an inbox 'icon'. (Circled in Red)
2. Click on that 'inbox' icon. Then you will want to click on the 'compose a message' icon. (Circled and Highlighted)
3. After completing Step 2, select which course you would like to email.
4. Then select the 'address book icon' to the right of 'To'.
5. You can email all students, specific sections, or specific students.
6. Then you can formulate your email, add any attachments (see the bottom of the email box) and send.
Hope this helps! Later on you might also be interested to know you can email students that have not submitted assignments via the Gradebook in specific courses.