Error in Learn LTI Course by Brian Whitmer

Jump to solution
TianyuanLiu
Community Explorer

I'm a high school student who has web developing experience and I would like to develop an LTI for my institution. Recently I came across a great resource called Learn LTI Course that is recommended by my school administrator. However, when I check out the course contents under Modules, it shows this error:

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 17.41.59.png

Since I'm using Google Chrome, it doesn't appear that this error is caused by third-party cookies. I was wondering Do I have to download any prerequisites before joining this course? On the page that shows this error, it says that I need to copy a URL and add it to "Apps" in settings. However, it doesn't seem that I have this option to do so under my account settings, probably due to my identity as a student. Is there any way to get around this error, and what privileges do I need to request from my administrator in order to be able to develop LTIs and take this course(if it's still available)? Thank you all for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
TianyuanLiu
Community Explorer

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your responses. I just want to let you know that I found a solution. Chrome doesn't seem to be cooperating, so I tried in Safari and disabled the "Prevent Cross-site Tracking" setting and it is now working. Thanks for all of your support.

Best,

Tony

View solution in original post