cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalenaloo
Community Member

Error of Web smart

Jump to solution

how do I Fix my web smart? I tried logging in and it says "Your access to Web Smart has been disabled. Please contact the Office of Admissions and records to get your web smart account reset" 

I had call them twice but they dont pick up. please help!#

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kalenaloo ‌, greetings! You've posted this question in the global Canvas Community, which is where CNvas users post questions and share information about Canvas. For your question about WebSmart you would want to contact Support at your school. I did a quick search and found this page that should help you get the help you need - Support | Student Tutorials | San Mateo County Community College District 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kalenaloo ‌, greetings! You've posted this question in the global Canvas Community, which is where CNvas users post questions and share information about Canvas. For your question about WebSmart you would want to contact Support at your school. I did a quick search and found this page that should help you get the help you need - Support | Student Tutorials | San Mateo County Community College District 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post