cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Export task and feedback for work samples

Is there a way to export a task and the feedback sheet from speedgrader. We in NSW need to keep work samples and I would like to be able to grab a number of samples and store as PDF or some other format. Any ideas???

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi myoung@stedwards.nsw.edu.au

Have a look at this guide https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-15081-4152719763  and this one https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-15566-4152980518

I recently found if I download the annotated pdf version i need to open it in Adobe PDF reader and "enable all functions" to bring all the annotations across 

Hope that helps.

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, myoung@stedwards.nsw.edu.au...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on March 25, 2019.  I see that isobel.williams@gmail.com responded to you with a couple links later that afternoon.  Have you had an opportunity to review Isobel's feedback?  If so, did it help to answer your question? If so, please feel free to click on "Mark Correct" next to that response.  However, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please let us know that as well by posting a note below so that someone might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you in over six months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Matthew..  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.