cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gribbea
Community Member

Extension for assigment

Jump to solution

Can anyone tell me how I offer an extension for a particular assignment to a student with a special need?  I have searched the system and, if the answer is in there, well...it's surely well hidden away.  I look forward to the revelation!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James
Navigator

@gribbea ​,

The answer depends on the type of extension you're looking for.

If they need extra attempts or extra time on a quiz, but with the same due dates as everyone else, you can use the Quiz Moderation page and click on the Edit (pencil) next to the student's name. Once I publish my quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?

If they need to have different availability dates, say they get an extra two days to turn in assignment, then you can use differentiated assignments. This option is available for assignments, discussions, and quizzes. How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
James
Navigator

@gribbea ​,

The answer depends on the type of extension you're looking for.

If they need extra attempts or extra time on a quiz, but with the same due dates as everyone else, you can use the Quiz Moderation page and click on the Edit (pencil) next to the student's name. Once I publish my quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?

If they need to have different availability dates, say they get an extra two days to turn in assignment, then you can use differentiated assignments. This option is available for assignments, discussions, and quizzes. How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?

View solution in original post