cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gina_Smith
Community Member

External Tools Copying as Unpublished

Jump to solution

Since last weekend's production update we have noticed that every time we copy a master course that contains external tools the tools are appearing in the destination course as unpublished whereas they used to copy in as published. I do not see any mention of this as an intended update.  Is anyone else noticing this?

Thanks,

Gina Smith

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Robbie this was a bug that was resolved in one of the Canvas production updates. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jschaffer
Learner II

@Gina_Smith ,

We noticed the same thing and it is frustrating.  However, it appears that some other folks have also noticed this and there was a brief update in the Prod Release Notes from 12/10.  I have not seen an update yet, but erinhallmark​ said that the Support Teams are working on it. 

I would follow that thread for an update/resolution.  I hope this helps.

Jason

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Gina_Smith ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

Hi Robbie this was a bug that was resolved in one of the Canvas production updates. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post