Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Feedback notifications

Jump to solution

Hi

If a student responds to the feedback you give them is the teacher notified of the reply or do they have to check every student individually in case they do reply?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

isobel.williams@gmail.com,

If you turn on the Submission Comment notification under Notifications, they you should get a notification anytime a student replies to a submission comment.  I would also recommend that you have your students turn on this notification as well.

Robbie

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

isobel.williams@gmail.com,

If you turn on the Submission Comment notification under Notifications, they you should get a notification anytime a student replies to a submission comment.  I would also recommend that you have your students turn on this notification as well.

Robbie

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi rogrant@nmsu.edu

I am an admin  - working with a teacher yesterday who did not get any comments/ feedback notifications from her students.   I went in and had a play as a student in a course and then looked at what i saw and the teacher saw 

As a student I can see the teacher feedback and I get an email but as the teacher I dont get either.  

I was wondering if this was the way it was meant to work or was there another box I need to tick - I have the notifications switched on for both student and teacher.

Thanks