Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Files and URLs in the same assignment

Jump to solution

Hi, guys!

I don't know if this is just me doing things wrong, or if anyone else have ran into the same issue. But here goes: When creating an assignment, we'd like the students to submit both a file, a media upload and a URL. It seems like these have to be done in three separate operations, and as such it appears as if the student has resubmitted his or her assignment twice. Is this correct?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Pål Hægland

Canvas administrator

Lovisenberg Deaconal College

Oslo, Norway

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Pal.Haegland@ldh.no, nope, you aren't missing something. There is a feature idea for this that was already voted on - - and gotten a response from Canvas. My recommendation is to comment on this idea and follow it so you'll be alerted to any updates.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Pal.Haegland@ldh.no, nope, you aren't missing something. There is a feature idea for this that was already voted on - - and gotten a response from Canvas. My recommendation is to comment on this idea and follow it so you'll be alerted to any updates.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

kona@richland.edu​ Thank you so much for your reply. Wow, that was quick.
I was worried I had missed something in the guides or my quest for Canvas-knowledge. But good to know it's not just us here in icy Scandinavia who were scratching our heads over this.

Highlighted

Welcome to the Community! And nope, definitely not just you! Smiley Happy

Labels