cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Files from my computer to dashboard

How can I summit a file from my computer desktop to dashboard?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello romerol3@mail.montclair.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure that I completely understand your question.  Files are not submitted to the dashboard for assignments in your course.  Assuming that you are a student, you would submit a file as an attachment to the actual assignment in your course.  I would first recommend that you take a look at these two tutorial videos:

Next, you can take a look at these written Guides if you want to dive a bit deeper into assignments.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Luis.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

Highlighted

Hi romerol3@mail.montclair.edu Thank You for your question. 

Like chofer@morainepark.eduI was a little confused by your question. His tips are super helpful.

I was wondering if you were trying to put an image into your course card on your Dashboard. 

That can get a little confusing when you try to drag the file there. If that's the case here's the guide for that https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12780-4152626354 And when it comes to drag and dropping your image I usually minimise my Canvas screen if I'm working on one screen. Then drag the image into Canvas that way.

Hope that helps. 

Labels