cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wupchurch
Community Member

Files in Canvas

Jump to solution

My files in Canvas looks like this (pic below). How can I correct this?298813_pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Is it just your files area that is looking weird?  From what I can see in that image it appears like the stylesheet is not being picked up correctly by your web browser.  Make sure that you are using an updated, supported web browser such as Google Chrome 70, or Firefox 63.  If those are both up to date, try clearing the cache in the browser you use to see if that resets things.  

The only other possibility I can think of is if you have some sort of browser extension installed that is causing the weirdness with how the page is laid out.

Rick

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Is it just your files area that is looking weird?  From what I can see in that image it appears like the stylesheet is not being picked up correctly by your web browser.  Make sure that you are using an updated, supported web browser such as Google Chrome 70, or Firefox 63.  If those are both up to date, try clearing the cache in the browser you use to see if that resets things.  

The only other possibility I can think of is if you have some sort of browser extension installed that is causing the weirdness with how the page is laid out.

Rick

View solution in original post