cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Files upload : error code 500

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I tried looking for a solution but the only one I found (clearing cookies) didn't work. 

When I try to upload files (video, images) in the "Files" section, I keep getting " Error : Request failed with status code 500" . Do you have any ideas where is it coming from ? 

Thank you ! 

erreur.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
StéphanieJ
Surveyor

Bonjour, Il s'agit d'un problème de serveurs. Il faut réessayer un peu plus tard

View solution in original post

Surveyor

Hi ! 

Thank you both for your time ! Actually, I had the whole space available, so I guess that the problem wasn't there. I did as StéphanieJ suggested and waited, later in the afternoon the whole process went well 🙂 

3 Replies
StéphanieJ
Surveyor

Bonjour, Il s'agit d'un problème de serveurs. Il faut réessayer un peu plus tard

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @105209413394130 ...

At the bottom of your "Files" screen, it will tell you how much space you have available and how much available space you have left.  What does that look like for you?

Surveyor

Hi ! 

Thank you both for your time ! Actually, I had the whole space available, so I guess that the problem wasn't there. I did as StéphanieJ suggested and waited, later in the afternoon the whole process went well 🙂