Filter by section - when moderating a Quiz

Jump to solution
janethbeck
Community Member

When moderating a quiz you can filter by student, it would be really useful if we could filter by section. 

During virtual learning (Covid) I'd like to be quickly able to see which of my students from each class section is currently part way through taking a quiz. So I can message or email those who haven't started it yet to remind them to get on with it.

Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to manually check through the list of all 150+ of my students to find the ones that should be working but who I can see are not ...

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @janethbeck 

Have you considered using the Gradebook's "Message students who................" feature. It will automatically select all students who have not submitted (among other options). My quizzes are open for several days, and on the final day, I use that feature to remind folks they still have to submit. Learn more at, How do I send a message to students from the Gradebook?

In Idea Conversations in this Community, there is an idea for expanding filtering option in the Moderate Quiz function. Check it out at Filter Moderate this Quiz, and support if you agree.

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes