Final Grades

Jump to solution

Where can I find my final grades?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, nup984@g.harvard.eduand  Welcome to the Canvas Community! How final grades are posted varies from school to school. Generally speaking, within Canvas students can access their course grades for each course by clicking on the Grades tab within that course: How do I view my grades in a current course?  In addition, students can access all of their course grades from the Dashboard by clicking on the View Grades tab that appears below the Recent Feedback list on the right side of the screen, as depicted in How do I view grades in the Dashboard as a student? 

However—and this is a very big "however"—according to your school's website, the grades you see within Canvas are not considered official grades as defined by your school's policies and procedures. For additional insight, please refer to Grades | Harvard Extension School.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, nup984@g.harvard.eduand  Welcome to the Canvas Community! How final grades are posted varies from school to school. Generally speaking, within Canvas students can access their course grades for each course by clicking on the Grades tab within that course: How do I view my grades in a current course?  In addition, students can access all of their course grades from the Dashboard by clicking on the View Grades tab that appears below the Recent Feedback list on the right side of the screen, as depicted in How do I view grades in the Dashboard as a student? 

However—and this is a very big "however"—according to your school's website, the grades you see within Canvas are not considered official grades as defined by your school's policies and procedures. For additional insight, please refer to Grades | Harvard Extension School.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos