cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yujin_kim
Community Member

Final letter grade

Jump to solution

We are trying to release the final grade for a course with a letter grade. We set our grading scheme in the setting; however, it would not present it to students. Is there any way we can release the letter grade that we see as well as the total points?

Thank you

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
gunther
Surveyor

Are you asking how to release grades to students? Or are you asking how to release letter grades with their percentages?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Unless the assignments are muted, students should be able to see their grades for the course in both a letter grade, and as a percentage, in their normal Grades tab. The letter grades should be calculated automatically based on the course's grading scheme:

How do I enable a grading scheme for a course? 

If the instructor has changed the student's grades to points, and wishes to show grades as percentages instead, the instructor will need to change this in the Gradebook:

How do I view my students' total grades as a point value instead of a percentage in the Gradebook? 

3 Replies
gunther
Surveyor

Are you asking how to release grades to students? Or are you asking how to release letter grades with their percentages?

0 Kudos

Thanks for your timely response. We want to release the letter grades with their percentages. Thank you

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Unless the assignments are muted, students should be able to see their grades for the course in both a letter grade, and as a percentage, in their normal Grades tab. The letter grades should be calculated automatically based on the course's grading scheme:

How do I enable a grading scheme for a course? 

If the instructor has changed the student's grades to points, and wishes to show grades as percentages instead, the instructor will need to change this in the Gradebook:

How do I view my students' total grades as a point value instead of a percentage in the Gradebook?