Fix error in New Quiz correct answers, and then regrade

Jump to solution
SuCeRi
Community Explorer

What is the process by which I correct an incorrect answer in a multiple choice question in New Quiz after my students have taken the exam? As has always been the case, I do an item analysis of any exam after the students have taken it, and before I post the grades, to make sure I have not made any mistakes, or included an unfair question.

I need to edit the multiple choice question to the correct answer, and then see that reflected in my students' score. How do I do that? To be clear, I have 400 students.

Thank you!

(P.S. It seems, at first glance, to be an issue that I have banked the question, as NEW Quiz only allows the questions to be edited "in the bank." Surely that does not prevent me from fixing what is essentially the "answer key", and then my students' scores being corrected accordingly? Again, I have not yet posted the scores, if that matters.)

0 Likes
1 Solution
SuCeRi
Community Explorer

After I posted my question, I stumbled across most of an answer here: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-regrade-an-assessment-question-in-New-Q...

What it does not include, and I can't quite figure out, is that it seems to take a while to go through? I feel like I clicked the final "Regrade" and then... what?

View solution in original post