Community "How do I" CanvasLIVE at 11:00 AM MT today: Release Notes Tips & Tricks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarbaraSnowden
Surveyor

It keeps saying my Brower is not strong enough but i just downloaded Foxfire.  How do I get a stronger Foxfire? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @BarbaraSnowden 

If you just downloaded FireFox (not Foxfire), the you have the most current version and it should work just fine. I have never seen an error message telling you that your "browser is not strong enough". Browsers do not need to be strong, Your bandwidth needs to be strong enough to move data up or downstream.

Have you submitted a support ticket? Support tech will be able to remotely test your system, which us Community members are not able to do. Click Help, then click Report a problem.

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @BarbaraSnowden ...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "stronger".  Canvas should support the latest version of both Chrome and Firefox ... minus one version ... as outlined in What are the browser and computer requirements for Canvas?.  If you are having difficulties getting Firefox to work, you might want to try and download Google Chrome as your browser.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @BarbaraSnowden 

If you just downloaded FireFox (not Foxfire), the you have the most current version and it should work just fine. I have never seen an error message telling you that your "browser is not strong enough". Browsers do not need to be strong, Your bandwidth needs to be strong enough to move data up or downstream.

Have you submitted a support ticket? Support tech will be able to remotely test your system, which us Community members are not able to do. Click Help, then click Report a problem.

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)