cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Future assignments don't show up

Hi,

I am a parent.  All assignments (today's and future) of my son used to show up on the Dashboard page (in card view) in my account.  This feature is very helpful because it gives my a good idea how much homework my son has for today and the near future.  And I can remind him if he has finished and submitted the assignments.  But the assignments didn't show up when I logged into my account today.  Did anyone have the same issue recently?

Thanks.

John

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @johnzhang

Just to clarify, the assignments showed up in your son's account, but didn't display in yours? If so, I've not heard of anyone running into that. I'd recommend making sure your app is up to date and/or removing the app and reinstalling it. If that doesn't fix things, you may want to reach out to your son's school's IT department or to Canvas Support so they can take a look at your specific account and troubleshoot possible causes and solutions.  

Naomi

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for your reply.  The  assignments used to show up in both my account and my son's account.  But now they show up on my son's account only.

John

Highlighted
Surveyor

By the way, I didn't see the "Report a Problem" link in the Help section.  Attached is a screenshot of my account.

John

Highlighted
Surveyor

One more thing to clarify,  I can see the assignments on my app.  But they don't display in my account on PC.