cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I'd Like to know my GPA's and can't figure out how to get them can anyone help me?

I've been told to contact the Ross Online Team but I haven't seen how to do that I don't know what the catalog is

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi krissymace47@gmail.com , and krissymace47@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Calculating and reporting a student's GPA is not a Canvas function; and unfortunately, you have asked your question in the global Canvas Community which is neither Canvas Support (they won't be able to help you either) nor your school's student support site. We do not have access to your school, nor can we even identify it since you use a generic gmail account.

You will want to contact your school's registrar's office. I would suggest searching your school's website, as some sort of link to grades, transcripts, registrar etc. is typically available on those sites.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi krissymace47@gmail.com , and krissymace47@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Calculating and reporting a student's GPA is not a Canvas function; and unfortunately, you have asked your question in the global Canvas Community which is neither Canvas Support (they won't be able to help you either) nor your school's student support site. We do not have access to your school, nor can we even identify it since you use a generic gmail account.

You will want to contact your school's registrar's office. I would suggest searching your school's website, as some sort of link to grades, transcripts, registrar etc. is typically available on those sites.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels