Gathering feedback with New Quizzes

Jump to solution
JenVandenbroek
Community Member

We are trying to set us a quiz to gather feedback on our course (our govt reporting require a self-assessment on confidence before and after the course) and we want our users to make suggestions about future topics.

We have put in a single question Multiple choice quiz that asks for a ranking 1-10 and used a free-text (essay) question to gather suggestions. We would like to be able to export all of the answers to 1-10 rating questions and the free-text answers (with or without that information attached to a student). At the moment I can only look at them for one student at a time and I have to C&P them to a spreadsheet.

There just be a better way - does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @JenVandenbroek 

I do not use New Quizzes, but have you looked at this guide, How do I view reports for an assessment in New Quizzes?

The intro states, " You can view reports for an assessment created in New Quizzes. The reports available in New Quizzes are the Quiz and Item Analysis and the Outcomes Analysis. The Quiz and Item Analysis report includes statistics for the entire assessment and individual items. The Outcomes Analysis report includes outcome mastery statistics for all students who took the assessment."

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes