Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Get out of Review Mode

Jump to solution

Hello there,

My class has a Late Pass option for certain assignment. I selected the wrong option, and now all my passes are gone. Then the assignment turns into Review Mode. How do I undo that mode?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mn61209, greetings! I'm sorry to hear about the problem you were having. Did you ever get this resolved or are you still having the issue? If you are still having the issue, I would start by communicating with your Instructor. Given the things you talked about in your post (late pass, review mode) I'm not sure if these are Canvas features (just with different names) or features from a different system that's been added into Canvas. The best person to help with this would be the Instructor.

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mn61209, greetings! I'm sorry to hear about the problem you were having. Did you ever get this resolved or are you still having the issue? If you are still having the issue, I would start by communicating with your Instructor. Given the things you talked about in your post (late pass, review mode) I'm not sure if these are Canvas features (just with different names) or features from a different system that's been added into Canvas. The best person to help with this would be the Instructor.

Kona

View solution in original post

Labels