cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
no2301
Community Member

Getting Acquainted" is not included in the gardening list any more(It was there before). How can I go to the older version of my course ?

Jump to solution
Hello Clea,
Thank you for the overview.  Unfortunately, I  made some changes to the Syllabus that I can not fix. I need help.
 For example "Getting Acquainted"  is not included in the gardening list any more(It was there before).   How can I go to the older version of  my course ?  Please help.
Regards,
Nahid Oloumi, ERM,  IT Risk Management
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @no2301 ‌

You have asked your question in the global Canvas Community, and as such we do not have access to your Canvas account, your school nor your courses. It sounds like you were addressing your question to a specific person (Clea) at your organization.

You may want to review your org's directory to locate this person and ask your question, or contact your org's Canvas Admin.

Kelley

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @no2301 ‌

You have asked your question in the global Canvas Community, and as such we do not have access to your Canvas account, your school nor your courses. It sounds like you were addressing your question to a specific person (Clea) at your organization.

You may want to review your org's directory to locate this person and ask your question, or contact your org's Canvas Admin.

Kelley

View solution in original post