Highlighted
Community Member

Google Drive Authorization Problems

Jump to solution

When I go into settings to authorize Google Drive as a registered web service, and I click on the icon, then authorize, I never get the authorization screen. It takes me to a normal Google log in screen. When I log in (I have to log in twice), it gives me a crazy error message. See below:

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 10.00.37 AM.png

Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Yes, it has been resolved. It had to do with the fact my district was creating Google Apps For Education accounts with my same email address and we didn't know it. So, I had conflicting accounts with the same email. Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hey kayla.canario@knoxschools.org​, this sounds like a bug or problem best resolved by your local Canvas admin and Canvas support. As best I can tell your local help desk is at (865) 594-1830. Give them a call and report the issue and hopefully they will submit a ticket with Canvas support for you. If you are not able to receive any assistance through this method let us know and we'll see what we can do.

You can pass along a link to this thread for your Technology Helpdesk to reference and I will include a link below to another forum where a possible fix for this issue is discussed. Hopefully this information will make it to Canvas Support and help them identify and resolve the issue.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29694840/googles-openid-connect-says-oauth-2-parameters-can-only-...

Highlighted
Surveyor

kayla.canario@knoxschools.org​, you might also want to try clearing your cache/history and trying again. Sometimes Google does strange things and what doesn't work one day works the next. If not, then definitely give what awilliams​ recommended a try.

Highlighted
Surveyor

kayla.canario@knoxschools.org​, were you ever able to get this to work? Just checking in to see if you were still experiencing this problem or not!

Highlighted
Community Member

Yes, it has been resolved. It had to do with the fact my district was creating Google Apps For Education accounts with my same email address and we didn't know it. So, I had conflicting accounts with the same email. Thanks for the help

View solution in original post