cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Google Drive to Canvas

Can I link my Google Drive to Canvas?  I only see the option for OneDrive, I think that is because that is what my district uses.  Can I add it as an option as well.

I am trying to load google doc which are pdf to become docx for students can type in responses... Help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

@funderburgj ...

Yes, Google Drive can be integrated with your school's Canvas environment.  You may want to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone at your school's Online Learning / eLearning department to see if they have the Google Drive LTI app integrated yet or not.  If not, you might ask if they would be willing to install the integration at the Canvas account level so that all instructors (not just you) would have access to connect their own Google accounts inside their Canvas courses using the Google Drive LTI app.  Here are some Guides for you to look through once the app has been integrated:

I hope these resources will be of help to you in some way.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Stay safe, and be well.

0 Kudos
Labels