cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Google LTI integration

Hello,

I got the image below when I integrated the Google LTI into my Pages (Home Page in this case):

bramacha_0-1603907556334.png

My question is, how I do get rid of the black space in the above frame--it is in the top and bottom of the frame. Have just the picture frame will look a lot appealing to students when they land on the page.

Thanks,

Bhuvana

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @bramacha ...

Full disclosure, I don't use the Google LTI integration too much (I am a Canvas administrator at our school).  My guess is that there isn't much you'll be able to do (at least not in Canvas) to get those black areas removed from your page.  Since it looks like you are bringing in Google content via the LTI, if you were to edit that page and look at the HTML side of the page, there probably won't be any code there...as I don't see any text that you've manually added above the Google content in the screenshot you've shared.  I'm also not sure if there is anything you'd be able to do the Google side to correct this.  There may be, but I really don't know.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be, but I thought I'd respond to give my initial thoughts.  Take care, stay safe, and be well.