cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BStutzman
Lamplighter II

Google cloud assignment

Jump to solution

I am trying to create a google doc cloud assignment for students to use on an iPad.  I can't get it to work on the student side.  Anybody have experience with this?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

It was an iOS update. Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@BStutzman , what’s happening when your students try to access the assignment/file? Also, do they have their google accounts linked to Canvas already?

Kona

Hi  @BStutzman ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question with the responses already provided or possibly through some of your own additional sleuthing? Because there hasn't been any more activity in a while, I am marking this question as answered as I assume that you have the information that you need.

If you still need further help or information, please fele free to reach out and let us know. Equally if you found a solution that solved this, it would be great to hear from you how you did (as this will help anyone else that finds your question in future).

Cheers,
Stuart 

adrew
Surveyor

I had half of my class able to load the assignment and half who received the message that the LTI tool was misconfigured.

Hi  @adrew ,

It sounds like you might have a specific issue, it is generally a good idea to create a new thread if you have a specific issue (otherwise things can get lost like it appears your response may have).

Did you get this sorted in the end?

Cheers,
Stuart

It was an iOS update. Thanks!

View solution in original post