Community Member

Grade Book/PowerSchool

Will Canvas add grades in PowerSchool?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kimberlyjohnson@wcps.org

I know the answer is yes, but not much more than that. I am going to share your question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/sis/k12-sis/powerschool?sr=search&searchId=8232b94...‌ group, and also recommend you check out the resources available there.

I hope this helps,

Kelley

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, kimberlyjohnson@wcps.org...

I don't necessarily have an answer for you myself.  However, I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on December 13, 2017.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've had an opportunity to review the feedback that you've received from kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu.  If so, did his reply help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help from members of the Community with this question?  If you feel that Kelley's response has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark his response as "Correct".  However, if you're still looking for some help from members of the Community, please come back to this thread to post an update for us so that someone might be ale to assist you.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost four months. I hope that's alright with you, Kimberly.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Labels